AVAKIN:ALTERED CONTEST OFFICIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
LOCKWOOD PUBLISHING LTD.
Antenna Media Centre
NG1 1EQ Nottingham,
Company number: 06242481
1. CONTEST ENTRY IS FREE OF CHARGE. AS SUCH, NO ENTRY FEE, NO PURCHASE NOR PAYMENT IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST OR TO WIN.
2. CONTEST ENTRY PERIOD. The Contest begins at 3:00 P.M UTC on 18th of September 2020 and ends at 3:00 P.M UTC on 30th of September 2020 (Period of Contest).
Eligibility to the contest is subjected the following legal conditions:
3.1 Entrants must be over the age of 13 when registering to the contest. For Entrants who are considered minors in their state of residence, a valid parental or legal guardian consent must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. No other entries will be allowed in the contest.
3.2 This contest is subject to all applicable rules and regulations. By entering into the contest, you accept to be bound by these set or Rules in all the matters related to the AVAKIN:ALTERED Contest.
3.3 Residents of the following countries are not eligible for participation in the contest: Cuba, Eritrea, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Liberia, Libya, Myanmar, Nigeria, North Korea, Norway, Quebec, Republic of Congo, Spain, Sudan, Syria, Turkey, UAE. In addition, residents of any other jurisdictions in which contests are prohibited by the applicable legislation are excluded from participation in the contest.
4. ENTERING REQUIREMENTS: Participation in the contest is subjected to the submission of a screenshot on Instagram using the hashtag #MyAvakinAltered. Submission to the contest will be considered valid only if the picture has the tag #MyAvakinAltered on Instagram.
5. USER GENERATED CONTENT INTELECTUAL PROPERTY
We value your creativity and your time. As such we acknowledge your rights for the content created.
By entering into the contest and by using the hashtag #MyAvakinAltered you consent to giving the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, worldwide license, for commercial purpose to use all elements in the picture submitted during the contest. As such, the Promoter will have the unlimited right to copy, reproduce, fix, modify, adapt, translate, reformat, publicly perform, publicly display, or otherwise transmit your submission to the contest.
Each Entrant must obey the following rules when submitting their picture:
6.1 The screenshot must be an original creation and must use only the approved moves.
6.2 The screenshot must not contain any type of recognizable or copyrighted material including music for which an Entrant does not have the usage rights.
6.3 The picture must not contain any third-party logo or trademarks or any other commercial or advertising content, other than those of Lockwood Publishing Ltd.
6.4 The picture must not contain any offensive material, obscene language, marks, photographs, or film
6.5 The picture must not defame any third party
6.6 The picture must not use any image of famous characters or celebrities
6.7 The picture must follow the legislation in the country the entry was made
Any picture which violates the rules set out by this agreement shall be excluded from the competition.
Five (5) prizes representing 50,000 Avacoins and one of the following Creative badges: Gold (First prize), Silver (Second and Third prize) or Bronze (Fourth and Fifth prize) which will be allocated by our Community team based on creativity. The prizes will be credited to each Winner’s Avakin Life account.
The prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize fully or partially with one of a comparable or greater value.
If an Entrant is found to be ineligible or does not respect the rules set forth in these Terms & Conditions, it is at the Promoter’s sole discretion to disqualify the potential Winner and select an alternate Winner.
Any local taxes not identified by this set of Terms and Conditions will be the sole duty of the Winners.
9. WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT:
9.1 The Promoter team of Judges who will evaluate each entry and announce the winners within 9 days since the contest ending. Their decision will be made based on the criteria set below and it will be final and binding in every aspect of the contest.
9.2 The Winners will be announced on the Promoter’s Instagram Story or Promoter’s Instagram Post: AvakinOfficial on 09th of October 2020 at 03:00 P.M. UTC. On the date, the Winners will be contacted through direct messages on Instagram with the steps needed to claim their Prize.
10. CONTEST/SELECTING WINNER
The Winner of the contest will be carefully selected by our Community team who will evaluate the following aspects:
10.1 The originality of the post
10.2 Coherence with Call to Action issued by Lockwood Publishing Ltd.
10.3 Visual quality of the content
11. PROMOTER: The Contest is Promoted by Lockwood Publishing Ltd. (Promoter). The Promoter will conduct the contest based on these Official Rules. All copyrights and trademarks are property of Lockwood Publishing Ltd. and its licensors. Instagram has no association with, nor promotes, this contest.
13. CHANGE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS. The Promoter reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time of the contest. In the event the promoter decides to change these Terms and Conditions, the Entrants will be announced of such changes on Instagram. The modified Terms and Conditions will be published on the competition page without delay.
14. CANCELLATION. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify the contest at any time in cases of fraud or technical difficulties which can jeopardize the integrity of the contest. Entries submitted prior to cancellation will be subject to the Promoter’s decision to award the Prize.
15. MISCELLANEOUS. If any of the provisions of this Set of Rules is invalid, unenforceable, or illegal, as such void, the rest shall enforce. The invalidity of one condition shall not affect the validity of the entire Set of Rules.
Disclaimer: The Promoter may conduct more contests at the same time. Each contest will have its own set of rules and its own specific ‘Prize’.