LOCKWOOD PUBLISHING LTD.
Floors 1/2 City Buildings, 24-48 Carrington Street
NG1 7FG Nottingham,
Company number: 06242481
1. CONTEST ENTRY IS FREE OF CHARGE. AS SUCH, NO ENTRY FEE, NO PURCHASE AND NO PAYMENT IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST OR TO WIN.
2. CONTEST ENTRY PERIOD. The Contest begins at 12:00 GMT on 23.07.2021 and ends at 23:59 GMT on 26.07.2021 (Period of Contest).
Eligibility for the Contest is subject to the following legal conditions:
3.1 Entrants must be over the age of 18 when registering for the Contest. No other entries will be allowed in the Contest.
3.2 This Contest is subject to all applicable rules and regulations. By entering into the Contest, you accept that you are bound by this set of Rules in all the matters related to the Solar Sounds Festival Contest.
3.3 Residents of the following countries are not eligible for participation in the Contest: Cuba, Eritrea, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Liberia, Libya, Myanmar, Nigeria, North Korea, Norway, Quebec, Republic of Congo, Spain, Sudan, Syria, Turkey, UAE. In addition, participation in the Contest excludes residents of any other jurisdictions in which the Contest is prohibited by applicable legislation.
4. ENTERING REQUIREMENTS: Participation in the Contest is subject to the submission of a video on TikTok using the hashtags #AvakinSolarSoundsFestival2021 and #AvakinSolarSounds2021Contest2
Submission to the Contest will be considered valid only if the screenshot or the video has the tag #AvakinSolarSoundsFestival2021 and #AvakinSolarSounds2021Contest2 on TikTok.
Participation in the Contest is subject to the submission of a fun video with friends inspired from the SSF Music Festival setting. Entrants can create the video alone or together with friends. The video must contain the Entrant’s and friends’ own Avakins.
Each Entrant can submit one or more videos.
5. USER GENERATED CONTENT INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
By entering into the Contest and by using the hashtag #AvakinSolarSoundsFestival2021 and #AvakinSolarSounds2021Contest2 you consent to giving the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, worldwide license, for commercial purpose to use all elements in the screenshot or the video submitted during the contest. As such, the Promoter will have the unlimited right to copy, reproduce, fix, modify, adapt, translate, reformat, publicly perform, publicly display, advertise, or otherwise transmit your submission to the Contest.
Each Entrant must obey the following rules when submitting their video:
6.1 The video must be an original creation and must use your own Avakins.
6.2 The video must not contain any type of recognizable or copyrighted material including music for which an Entrant does not have the usage rights.
6.3 The video must not contain any third-party logo or trademarks or any other commercial or advertising content, other than those of Lockwood Publishing Ltd.
6.4 The video must not contain any offensive material, obscene language, marks, photographs, or film.
6.5 The video must not defame any third party.
6.6 The video must not use any image of famous characters or celebrities.
6.7 The video must follow the legislation in the country the entry was made.
Any video which violates the rules set out by this agreement shall be excluded from the competition.
The winner’s video shall be featured on the Promoter’s TikTok page and in AVAKIN LIFE game.
The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize fully or partially with one of a comparable or greater value.
If an Entrant is found to be ineligible or does not respect the rules set forth in these Terms & Conditions, it is at the Promoter’s sole discretion to disqualify the potential Winner and select an alternate Winner.
Any local taxes not identified by this set of Terms & Conditions will be the sole duty of the Winners.
9. WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT:
9.1 The Promoter team of Judges will evaluate each entry and contact the Finalists within 2 days of the Contest ending to provide consent for all the parties involved in the video.
9.2 All the finalists must provide consent within 24 hours of being contacted, otherwise they will be disqualified.
9.3 The Promoter team of Judges will announce the winner within 3 days of the Contest ending. The Winner will be announced on the Promoter’s TikTok official page: @avakinlife_official on 30.07.2021. Their decision will be made based on the criteria set below and subject to the consent of all the parties involved. The decision will be final and binding in every aspect of the Contest.
10. CONTEST/SELECTING WINNER
The Winner of the Contest will be carefully selected by our Community team who will evaluate the following aspects:
10.1 The originality of the post
10.2 Coherence with Call to Action issued by Lockwood Publishing Ltd.
10.3 Visual quality of the content
10.4 Provision of consent of all the parties involved.
11. PROMOTER: The Contest is Promoted by Lockwood Publishing Ltd. (Promoter). The Promoter will conduct the Contest based on these Official Rules. All copyrights and trademarks are property of Lockwood Publishing Ltd. and its licensors. TikTok has no association with, nor promotes, this contest.
Once the Winners are announced, the Promoter will collect and process each Winner’s name and address via email for the purpose of collection of consent of all the parties involved in the video.
13. CHANGE OF TERMS & CONDITIONS. The Promoter reserves the right to modify these Terms & Conditions at any time of the Contest. In the event the promoter decides to change these Terms & Conditions, the Entrants will be announced of such changes on TikTok. The modified Terms and Conditions will be published on the competition page without delay.
14. CANCELLATION. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest at any time in cases of fraud or technical difficulties which can jeopardize the integrity of the contest. Entries submitted prior to cancellation will be subject to the Promoter’s decision to award the Prize.
15. MISCELLANEOUS. If any of the provisions of this Set of Rules is invalid, unenforceable, or illegal, as such void, the rest shall enforce. The invalidity of one condition shall not affect the validity of the entire Set of Rules.
Disclaimer: The Promoter may conduct more contests at the same time. Each contest will have its own set of rules and its own specific ‘Prize’.