AVAKIN WORLD OF DANCE POP CONTEST OFFICIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Lockwood Publishing Ltd.
Antenna Media Centre
NG1 1EQ Nottingham,
Company number: 06242481
1. CONTEST ENTRY IS FREE OF CHARGE. AS SUCH, NO ENTRY FEE, NO PURCHASE NOR PAYMENT IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST OR TO WIN.
2. CONTEST ENTRY PERIOD. The Contest begins at 11:00 A.M UTC on 17th of July 2020 and ends at 10:00 A.M UTC on 10th of August 2020 (Period of Contest).
Eligibility for the contest is subject to the following legal conditions:
3.1) Entrants must be over the age of 13 when registering to the contest. For Entrants who are considered minors in their state of residence, a valid parent or legal guardian must submit their consent to email@example.com. No other entries will be allowed in the contest.
3.2) This contest is subject to all applicable rules and regulations. By entering into the contest, you accept to be bound by these set or Rules in all the matters related to the Avakin Life World of Dance Pop Contest.
3.3) Residents of the following countries are not eligible for participation in the contest: Cuba, Eritrea, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Liberia, Libya, Myanmar, Nigeria, North Korea, Norway, Quebec, Republic of Congo, Spain, Sudan, Syria, Turkey and UAE. In addition, participation in the Contest is excluded for residents of any other jurisdictions in which the Contest is prohibited by the applicable legislation.
4. ENTERY REQUIREMENTS: Participation in the contest is subject to the submission of a pop music-inspired dance video. Entrants can create the video alone or together with friends. The video must contain the Entrant’s own dances and World of Dance in-game animations.
Submission to the Contest will be considered valid only if the video has the tag #AvakinWoDPop on Instagram.
Each Entrant can submit only one video. Multiple submissions from the same Avakin Life player will lead to disqualification.
5. USER GENERATED CONTENT INTELECTUAL PROPERTY
We value your creativity and your time. As such we acknowledge your rights for the content created.
By entering into the contest and by using the hashtag #AvakinWoDPop you consent to giving the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, worldwide license, for commercial purpose to use all elements in the pop music-inspired video submitted during the contest. As such, the Promoter will have the unlimited right to copy, reproduce, fix, modify, adapt, translate, reformat, publicly perform, publicly display, or otherwise transmit your submission to the contest.
As well, by entering the contest and using the hashtag #AvakinWoDPop you consent to giving to our partners World of Dance Tour the right to use your video submitted on any of their social media platforms.
Each Entrant must obey the following rules when submitting their video:
6.1 The video must be an original creation and must use only the approved moves.
6.2 The video must not contain any type of recognizable or copyrighted material including music for which an Entrant does not have the usage rights.
6.3 The video must not contain any third-party logo or trademarks or any other commercial or advertising content, other than those of Lockwood Publishing Ltd.
6.4 The video must not contain any offensive material, obscene language, marks, photographs, or film
6.5 The video must not defame any third party
6.6 The video must not use any image of famous characters or celebrities.
6.7 The video must follow the legislation in the country the entry was made
Any videos which violate the rules set out by this agreement shall be excluded from the competition.
Three (3) Prizes in the value of 50,000 Avacoins will be attributed to three (3) Winners. The Prizes will be credited to the winners’ Avakin Life accounts.
The three (3) Winners will also receive a new badge and will be featured in a post on the @worldofdance Instagram and Facebook pages.
The Prizes are non-transferable, nor can they be exchanged for cash.
Any local taxes not identified by this set of Terms and Conditions will be the sole duty of the Winners.
9. WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT:
9.1 The Promoter’s team of Judges will evaluate each entry and announce the Winners within 7 days of the contest ending. Their decision will be made based on the criteria set out below and it will be final and binding in every aspect of the contest.
9.2 The Winners will be announced on the Promoter’s Instagram Story: AvakinOfficial on 17th of August 2020. On the date, the Winners will be contacted through direct messages on Instagram with the steps needed to claim their Prize.
10. CONTEST/SELECTING WINNER
The Winner of the contest will be carefully selected by our Community team who will evaluate the following aspects:
10.1 The originality of the post
10.2 Coherence with the Call to Action issued by Lockwood Publishing Ltd.
10.3 Visual quality of the content
11. PROMOTER: The Contest is Promoted by Lockwood Publishing Ltd. (Promoter) in collaboration with World of Dance Tour Inc. The Promoter will conduct the contest based on these Official Rules. All copyrights and trademarks are property of Lockwood Publishing Ltd. and its licensors. Instagram has no association with, nor promotes, this contest.
13. CHANGE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS. The Promoter reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time of the contest. In the event that the Promoter decides to change these Terms and Conditions, the Entrants will be announced of such changes on Instagram. The modified Terms and Conditions will be published on the competition page without delay.
The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify the contest at any time in cases of fraud or technical difficulties which can jeopardize the integrity of the contest. Entries submitted prior to cancellation will be subject to the Promoter’s decision to award the Prize.
If any of the provisions of this Set of Rules is invalid, unenforceable, or illegal, as such void, the rest shall enforce. The invalidity of one condition shall not affect the validity of the entire Set of Rules.
Disclaimer: The Promoter may conduct more than one contest at the same time. Each contest will have its own set of rules and its own specific ‘Prize’.