GLOBAL CONTENT CREATOR PROGRAM OFFICIAL TERMS
LOCKWOOD PUBLISHING LTD.
Antenna Media Centre
NG1 1EQ Nottingham,
Company number: 06242481
1. ENTRY IS FREE OF CHARGE. AS SUCH, NO ENTRY FEE, NO PURCHASE NOR PAYMENT IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAM OR TO WIN.
2. ENTRY PERIOD. The Applications to the Program will be open from 05:00 P.M UTC on 15th of September 2020 until 05:00 P.M UTC on 29th of September 2020 (Period of Program).
The Eligibility to the Program is subjected to the following legal conditions:
3.1 Entrants must be over the age of 13 when registering to the Program. For Entrants who are considered minors in their state of residence, it must be submitted a valid parental or legal guardian consent to firstname.lastname@example.org No other entries will be allowed in the Program.
3.2 The Program is subject to all applicable rules and regulations. By entering the Program, you accept to be bound by this set or Rules in all the matters related to the Creator Program.
3.3 Residents of the following countries are not eligible for participation in the Program: Cuba, Eritrea, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Liberia, Libya, Myanmar, Nigeria, North Korea, Norway, Quebec, Republic of Congo, Spain, Sudan, Syria, Turkey, UAE. As well, from the participation in the Program are excluded residents of any other jurisdictions in which contest are prohibited by the applicable legislation
4. ENTERING REQUIREMENTS: Participation in the Program is subjected to filling out and sending the relevant Google Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdI3pjYeJOiaSkJQD-qvL_MY-o9soy1BqktsIf776lIZNdPVA/viewform?usp=sf_link
Each successful candidate must submit the required amount of projects each week for the whole duration of the Program. Each week, we will require you to post a TikTok video, a video on a platform of your choosing, an Instagram video, picture, or Reels and 4 Instagram stories.
5. USER GENERATED CONTENT INTELECTUAL PROPERTY
We value your creativity and your time. As such we acknowledge your rights for the content created.
By entering the Global Creator Program, you consent to giving the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, worldwide license, for commercial purpose to use all elements in the video or picture submitted. As such, the Promoter will have the unlimited right to copy, reproduce, fix, modify, adapt, translate, reformat, publicly perform, publicly display, or otherwise transmit your submissions.
By entering the Global Creator Program, you consent to giving the Promoter a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to commercially exploit your image including but not limited to: voice, signature, likeness, appearance, silhouette, feature, face, expression (verbal or facial), gestures, mannerisms, any other distinctive characteristics or personal attribute of a personage.
Each successful candidate must obey the following rules when submitting their content:
6.1 The content must be an original creation.
6.2 The content must not contain any type of recognizable or copyrighted material including music for which an Entrant does not have the usage rights.
6.3 The content must not contain any third-party logo or trademarks or any other commercial or advertising content, other than those of Lockwood Publishing Ltd.
6.4 The content must not contain any offensive material, obscene language, marks, photographs, or film
6.5 The content must not defame any third party
6.6 The content must not use any image of famous characters or celebrities
6.7 The content must follow the legislation in the country the entry was made
Any piece of content which violates the rules set out by this agreement shall be rejected.
Five (5) prizes representing 100,000 Avacoins, a Creator Badge, Content Creation Tips, Sneak Peeks, Access to a private Discord Server with members of Lockwood team and General Promotion of the winner’s channels and content from Avakin Life (e.g. sharing, reposting). The prizes will be allocated by our Creator Program Manager team each week. The prizes will be credited to each Winner’s Avakin Life account.
The prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize fully or partially with one of a comparable or greater value.
If an Entrant is found to be ineligible or does not respect the rules set forth in these Terms & Conditions, it is at the Promoter’s sole discretion to disqualify the potential Winner and select an alternate Winner.
Any local taxes not identified by this set of Terms and Conditions will be the sole duty of the Winners.
9. WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT:
9.1 The Promoter team of Judges who will evaluate each application and announce the winners in the 10 days following the closing of applications. Their decision will be made based on the criteria set below and it will be final and binding.
9.2 The Winners will be announced on the Promoter’s Instagram Story or Promoter’s Instagram Post, Facebook, YT Community Tab, Twitter within the 10 days following the closing of applications. The Winners will be contacted the email provided on the application form.
10. SELECTING SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES
The Winners will be carefully selected by our Community team who will evaluate the following aspects:
10.1 The ability of the Creator to produce Avakin Life content of acceptable quality
10.2 The ability of the Creator to engage with his or her audience and to actively post content
10.3 Coherence with regulations issued by Lockwood Publishing Ltd. In the application form
11. PROMOTER: The Program is Promoted by Lockwood Publishing Ltd. (Promoter). The Promoter will conduct the Program based on these Official Rules. All copyrights and trademarks are property of Lockwood Publishing Ltd. and its licensors. Instagram has no association with, nor promotes the Creator Program.
13. CHANGE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS. The Promoter reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time of the Program. In the event the promoter decides to change these Terms and Conditions, the Entrants will be notified of such changes on Instagram. The modified Terms and Conditions will be published without delay.
14. CANCELLATION. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify the Program at any time in cases of fraud or technical difficulties which can jeopardize the integrity of the Program. Entries submitted prior to cancellation will be subject to the Promoter’s decision to award the Prizes.
15. MISCELLANEOUS. If any of the provisions of this Set of Rules is invalid, unenforceable, or illegal, as such void, the rest shall enforce. The invalidity of one condition shall not affect the validity of the entire Set of Rules.