Dia de Muertos Face Zoom Contest – OFFICIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
LOCKWOOD PUBLISHING LTD.
Floors 1/2 City Buildings, 24-48 Carrington Street
NG1 7FG Nottingham,
Company number: 06242481
1. CONTEST ENTRY IS FREE OF CHARGE. AS SUCH, NO ENTRY FEE, NO PURCHASE NOR PAYMENT IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST OR TO WIN.
2. CONTEST ENTRY PERIOD. The Contest begins at 19:00 BST on 25.10.2022 and ends at 23:59 UTC on 01.11.2022 (Period of Contest).
The Eligibility to the contest is subjected the following legal conditions:
1. Entrants must be over the age of 13 when registering to the contest. For Entrants who are considered minors in their state of residence, a valid parental or legal guardian consent must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. No other entries will be allowed in the contest.
2. This contest is subject to all applicable rules and regulations. By entering into the contest, you accept to be bound by these set or Rules in all the matters related to the Halloween Street Photographer Contest.
3. Residents of the following countries are not eligible for participation in the contest: Cuba, Eritrea, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Liberia, Libya, Myanmar, Nigeria, North Korea, Norway, Quebec, Republic of Congo, Spain, Sudan, Syria, Turkey, UAE. As well, from the participation in the contest are excluded residents of any other jurisdictions in which contest are prohibited by the applicable legislation
4. ENTERING REQUIREMENTS:
Participation in the contest is subjected to the submission of a single video on TikTok using the three hashtags #DiaDeMuertosFaceZoom and #AvakinLife and #FaceZoom. Submission to the contest will be considered valid only if the video has all three hashtags #DiaDeMuertosFaceZoom and #AvakinLife and #FaceZoom on TikTok. To be a valid entry, you must also ensure your TikTok video includes the sound associated with the #FaceZoom trend. Participants must also be following the Promoter’s official TikTok page @avakinlife_official so they can be contacted if they have won.
5. USER GENERATED CONTENT INTELECTUAL PROPERTY
We value your creativity and your time. As such we acknowledge your rights for the content created.
By entering into the contest and by using the hashtag #DiaDeMuertosFaceZoom you consent to giving the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, worldwide license, for commercial purpose to use all elements in the video submitted during the contest. As such, the Promoter will have the unlimited right to copy, reproduce, fix, modify, adapt, translate, reformat, publicly perform, publicly display, or otherwise transmit your submission to the contest.
Each Entrant must obey the following rules when submitting their video:
1. The video must be an original creation
2. The video must not contain any type of recognizable or copyrighted material for which an Entrant does not have the usage rights
3. The video must not contain any third-party logo or trademarks or any other commercial or advertising content, other than those of Lockwood Publishing Ltd.
4. The video must not contain any offensive material, obscene language, pornographic or sexual marks, photographs, or film
5. The video must not defame any third party
6. The video must not use any image of famous characters or celebrities
7. The video must follow the legislation in the country the entry was made
Any video which violates the rules set out by this agreement shall be excluded from the competition.
A maximum of ten (10) prizes which will be attributed to Ten (10) Winners. The prizes will be credited to the Winner’s Avakin Life account. Each Winner will receive 1500 Crowns plus a Viral Star badge that is attributed based on the amounts of views received in each video at the time the winning entry is selected:
– Greater than 2 million views = 4 Stars
– Between 1 million and 2 million views = 3 Stars
– Between 500,000 and 1 million views = 2 Stars
– Between 100,000 and 500,000 views = 1 Star
– Between 20,000 and 100,000 views = 0 Stars
The prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. The prizes, once in the possession of a Winner, cannot be replaced or exchanged. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize fully or partially with one of a comparable or greater value. The prize delivery time shall be maximum 12 weeks from the announcement date of the Winners.
If an Entrant is found to be ineligible or does not respect the rules set forth in these Terms & Conditions, it is at the Promoter’s sole discretion to disqualify the potential Winner and select an alternate Winner. Prizes will be distributed up to three weeks following the winner announcement.
Any local taxes not identified by this set of Terms and Conditions will be the sole duty of the Winners.
9. WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT:
The Promoter team of Judges who will evaluate each entry and announce the winners within 15 days of the contest ending. Their decision will be made based on the criteria set below and it will be final and binding in every aspect of the contest.
The Winners will be announced on the Promoter’s official TikTok page: @avakinlife_official and the winners will be contacted through direct messages on TikTok with the steps needed to claim their prize.
10. CONTEST/SELECTING WINNER
The Winners of the contest will be selected based on their ranking on our selected hashtag (#DiaDeMuertosFaceZoom) and will be awarded only when videos have gone viral (videos achieving over 20,000 views before the end of the period of contest).
The Contest is Promoted by Lockwood Publishing Ltd. (Promoter). The Promoter will conduct the contest based on these Official Rules. All copyrights and trademarks are property of Lockwood Publishing Ltd. and its licensors. TikTok has no association with, nor promotes, this contest.
12. PERSONAL DATA.
13. CHANGE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The Promoter reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time of the contest. In the event the promoter decides to change these Terms and Conditions, the Entrants will be announced of such changes on TikTok. The modified Terms and Conditions will be published on the competition page without delay.
The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify the contest at any time in cases of fraud or technical difficulties which can jeopardize the integrity of the contest. Entries submitted prior to cancellation will be subject to the Promoter’s decision to award the Prize.
If any of the provisions of this Set of Rules is invalid, unenforceable, or illegal, as such void, the rest shall enforce. The invalidity of one condition shall not affect the validity of the entire Set of Rules.
Disclaimer: The Promoter may conduct more contests at the same time. Each contest will have its own set of rules and its own specific ‘Prize’.