JOY FROST AVAKIN PHOTO EDIT CONTEST 2022 OFFICIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
LOCKWOOD PUBLISHING LTD.
Floors 1/2 City Buildings, 24-48 Carrington Street
NG1 7FG Nottingham,
Company number: 06242481
1. CONTEST ENTRY IS FREE OF CHARGE. AS SUCH, NO ENTRY FEE, NO PURCHASE NOR PAYMENT IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST OR TO WIN.
2. CONTEST ENTRY PERIOD. The Contest begins at 19:00 GMT on 12.02.2022 and ends at 23:59 GMT on 15.02.2022 (Period of Contest).
The Eligibility to the contest is subjected the following legal conditions:
3.1 Entrants must be over the age of 13 when registering to the contest. For Entrants who are considered minors in their state of residence, it must be submitted a valid parental or legal guardian consent to email@example.com. No other entries will be allowed in the contest.
3.2 This contest is subject to all applicable rules and regulations. By entering into the contest, you accept to be bound by these set or Rules in all the matters related to the Joy Frost Avakin Edit Contest 2022.
3.3 Residents of the following countries are not eligible for participation in the contest: Cuba, Eritrea, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Liberia, Libya, Myanmar, Nigeria, North Korea, Norway, Quebec, Republic of Congo, Spain, Sudan, Syria, Turkey, UAE. As well, from the participation in the contest are excluded residents of any other jurisdictions in which contest are prohibited by the applicable legislation
4. ENTERING REQUIREMENTS: Participation in the contest is subjected to the submission of a image on Instagram using the hashtag #JoyFrostAvakinEdit.Submission to the contest will be considered valid only if the picture has the tag #JoyFrostAvakinEdit on Instagram.
5. USER GENERATED CONTENT INTELECTUAL PROPERTY
We value your creativity and your time. As such we acknowledge your rights for the content created.
By entering into the contest and by using the hashtag #JoyFrostAvakinEdit you consent to giving the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, worldwide license, for commercial purpose to use all elements in the picture submitted during the contest. As such, the Promoter will have the unlimited right to copy, reproduce, fix, modify, adapt, translate, reformat, publicly perform, publicly display, or otherwise transmit your submission to the contest.
As well, by entering the contest and using the hashtag #JoyFrostAvakinEdit you consent to giving our partners Joy Frost and its representatives BC Music Media Ltd the right to use the image submitted on any of their social media platforms.
Each Entrant must obey the following rules when submitting their image:
6.1 The images must be an original creation and must use only the approved moves.
6.2 The images must not contain any type of recognizable or copyrighted material including music for which an Entrant does not have the usage rights.
6.3 The images must not contain any third-party logo or trademarks or any other commercial or advertising content, other than those of Lockwood Publishing Ltd.
6.4 The images must not contain any offensive material, obscene language, pornographic or sexual marks, photographs, or film
6.5 The images must not defame any third party
6.6 The images must not use any image of famous characters or celebrities
6.7 The images must follow the legislation in the country the entry was made
Any images which violates the rules set out by this agreement shall be excluded from the competition.
Three (3) prizes will be awarded to three (3) winners:
1st Place, Guitar picks and 75,000 Avacoins
2nd Place, Signed Photo of Joy and 50,000 Avacoins
3rd Place, Drift With Me Animation and 25,000 Avacoins
The first component of each prize, ie. the guitar picks, signed photo and Joy frost Animations will be sent to an address of the winner’s choice. For the avoidance of any doubt, Lockwood Publishing shall only award the avacoins directly to the winner’s Avakin Life profile, therefore there will be no physical shipment of any of the avacoins.
The prize will be mailed to the winner within 5 business days of the winner responding with their chosen address.
The prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize fully or partially with one of a comparable or greater value.
If an Entrant is found to be ineligible or does not respect the rules set forth in these Terms & Conditions, it is at the Promoter’s sole discretion to disqualify the potential Winner and select an alternate Winner.
Any local taxes not identified by this set of Terms and Conditions will be the sole duty of the Winners.
9. WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT:
9.1 The Promoter team of Judges who will evaluate each entry and announce the winners within 5 days of the contest ending. Their decision will be made based on the criteria set below and it will be final and binding in every aspect of the contest.
10. The Winner will be announced on the Promoter’s Instagram official page: @avakinlife_official on 21st of February 2022. The winners will be contacted through direct messages on Instagram with the steps needed to claim their Prize on the 21st February.
11. CONTEST/SELECTING WINNER
The Winner of the contest will be carefully selected by Joy Frost who will evaluate the following aspects:
11.1 The originality of the post
11.2 Coherence with Call to Action issued by Lockwood Publishing Ltd.
11.3 Visual quality of the content
12. PROMOTER: The Contest is Promoted by Lockwood Publishing Ltd. (Promoter). The Promoter will conduct the contest based on these Official Rules. All copyrights and trademarks are property of Lockwood Publishing Ltd. and its licensors. Instagram have no association with, nor promote, this contest.
14. CHANGE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS. The Promoter reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time of the contest. In the event the promoter decides to change these Terms and Conditions, the Entrants will be announced of such changes on Instagram. The modified Terms and Conditions will be published on the competition page without delay.
15. CANCELLATION. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify the contest at any time in cases of fraud or technical difficulties which can jeopardize the integrity of the contest. Entries submitted prior to cancellation will be subject to the Promoter’s decision to award the Prize.
16. MISCELLANEOUS. If any of the provisions of this Set of Rules is invalid, unenforceable, or illegal, as such void, the rest shall enforce. The invalidity of one condition shall not affect the validity of the entire Set of Rules.
Disclaimer: The Promoter may conduct more contests at the same time. Each contest will have its own set of rules and its own specific ‘Prize’.