CHANTEL JEFFRIES BEACH CONCERT CONTEST OFFICIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
LOCKWOOD PUBLISHING LTD.
Antenna Media Centre
NG1 1EQ Nottingham,
Company number: 06242481
1. CONTEST ENTRY IS FREE OF CHARGE. AS SUCH, NO ENTRY FEE, NO PURCHASE NOR PAYMENT IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST OR TO WIN.
2. CONTEST ENTRY PERIOD. The Contest begins at 10:00 A.M UTC on 25th of July 2020 and ends at 10:00 A.M UTC on 28th of July 2020 (Period of Contest).
The Eligibility to the contest is subjected the following legal conditions:
3.1 Entrants must be over the age of 13 when registering to the contest. For Entrants who are considered minors in their state of residence, it must be submitted a valid parental or legal guardian consent to firstname.lastname@example.org. No other entries will be allowed in the contest.
3.2 This contest is subject to all applicable rules and regulations. By entering into the contest, you accept to be bound by these set or Rules in all the matters related to the Chantel Jeffries Beach Concert Contest.
3.3 Residents of the following countries are not eligible for participation in the contest: Cuba, Eritrea, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Liberia, Libya, Myanmar, Nigeria, North Korea, Norway, Quebec, Republic of Congo, Spain, Sudan, Syria, Turkey, UAE. As well, from the participation in the contest are excluded residents of any other jurisdictions in which contest are prohibited by the applicable legislation
4. ENTERING REQUIREMENTS: Participation in the contest is subjected to the submission of a screenshot or a video on Instagram using the hashtag #ChantelxAvakin. Submission to the contest will be considered valid only if the screenshot or the video has the tag #ChantelxAvakin on Instagram.
Each entrant can submit only one screenshot or video. Multiple submissions from the same Avakin Life player will lead to disqualification.
5. USER GENERATED CONTENT INTELECTUAL PROPERTY
We value your creativity and your time. As such we acknowledge your rights for the content created.
By entering into the contest and by using the hashtag #ChantelxAvakin you consent to giving the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, worldwide license, for commercial purpose to use all elements in the screenshot or the video submitted during the contest. As such, the Promoter will have the unlimited right to copy, reproduce, fix, modify, adapt, translate, reformat, publicly perform, publicly display, or otherwise transmit your submission to the contest.
As well, by entering the contest and using the hashtag #ChantelxAvakin you consent to giving to our partners Chantel Jeffries represented by Bravado International Group Merchandising Services Inc. the right to use your video submitted on any of their social media platforms.
Each Entrant must obey the following rules when submitting their video:
6.1 The video must be an original creation and must use only the approved moves.
6.2 The video must not contain any type of recognizable or copyrighted material including music for which an Entrant does not have the usage rights.
6.3 The video must not contain any third-party logo or trademarks or any other commercial or advertising content, other than those of Lockwood Publishing Ltd.
6.4 The video must not contain any offensive material, obscene language, marks, photographs, or film
6.5 The video must not defame any third party
6.6 The video must not use any image of famous characters or celebrities
6.7 The video must follow the legislation in the country the entry was made
Any videos which violates the rules set out by this agreement shall be excluded from the competition.
Five (5) prizes to the value of 50,000 Avacoins each will be attributed to five (5) Winners. The prizes will be credited to each Winner’s Avakin Life account.
The five (5) Winners will also receive a Chantel Jeffries’ signed t-shirt.
The prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. The prizes, once in the possession of a Winner, cannot be replaced or exchanged. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize fully or partially with one of a comparable or greater value. The prize delivery time shall be maximum 12 weeks from the announcement date of the Winners.
If an Entrant is found to be ineligible or does not respect the rules set forth in these Terms & Conditions, it is at the Promoter’s sole discretion to disqualify the potential Winner and select an alternate Winner.
Any local taxes not identified by this set of Terms and Conditions will be the sole duty of the Winners.
9. WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT:
9.1 The Promoter team of Judges who will evaluate each entry and announce the winners within 7 days of the contest ending. Their decision will be made based on the criteria set below and it will be final and binding in every aspect of the contest.
9.2 The Winners will be announced on the Promoter’s Instagram Story: AvakinOfficial on 04th of August 2020. On the date, the Winners will be contacted through direct messages on Instagram with the steps needed to claim their Prize.
10. CONTEST/SELECTING WINNER
The Winner of the contest will be carefully selected by our Community team who will evaluate the following aspects:
10.1 The originality of the post
10.2 Coherence with Call to Action issued by Lockwood Publishing Ltd.
10.3 Visual quality of the content
11. PROMOTER: The Contest is Promoted by Lockwood Publishing Ltd. (Promoter) in collaboration with Chantel Jeffries and Bravado International Group Merchandising Services Inc. The Promoter will conduct the contest based on these Official Rules. All copyrights and trademarks are property of Lockwood Publishing Ltd. and its licensors. Instagram has no association with, nor promotes, this contest.
Once the Winners are announced, the Promoter will collect and process each Winner’s name and address via email for the purpose of shipping the Chantel Jeffries merchandise.
13. CHANGE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS. The Promoter reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time of the contest. In the event the promoter decides to change these Terms and Conditions, the Entrants will be announced of such changes on Instagram. The modified Terms and Conditions will be published on the competition page without delay.
14. CANCELLATION. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify the contest at any time in cases of fraud or technical difficulties which can jeopardize the integrity of the contest. Entries submitted prior to cancellation will be subject to the Promoter’s decision to award the Prize.
15. MISCELLANEOUS. If any of the provisions of this Set of Rules is invalid, unenforceable, or illegal, as such void, the rest shall enforce. The invalidity of one condition shall not affect the validity of the entire Set of Rules.
Disclaimer: The Promoter may conduct more contests at the same time. Each contest will have its own set of rules and its own specific ‘Prize’.