SPOOKY SCARY AVAKINS SWEEPSTAKE OFFICIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
LOCKWOOD PUBLISHING LTD.
Antenna Media Centre
NG1 1EQ Nottingham,
Company number: 06242481
1. SWEEPSTAKE ENTRY IS FREE OF CHARGE. AS SUCH, NO ENTRY FEE, NO PURCHASE NOR PAYMENT IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE Sweepstake OR TO WIN.
2. SWEEPSTAKE ENTRY PERIOD. The Sweepstake begins at 09:00 P.M UTC on 14th of October 2020 and ends at 09:00 P.M UTC on 19th of October 2020 (Period of Sweepstake).
The Eligibility to the sweepstake is subjected the following legal conditions:
3.1 Entrants must be over the age of 13 when registering to the Sweepstake. For Entrants who are considered minors in their state of residence, it must be submitted a valid parental or legal guardian consent to firstname.lastname@example.org. No other entries will be allowed in the Sweepstake.
3.2 This Sweepstake is subject to all applicable rules and regulations. By entering into the Sweepstake, you accept to be bound by these set or Rules in all the matters related to the Spooky Scary Avakins TikTok Sweepstake.
3.3 Only residents of United States of America are eligible to participate in the Sweepstake.
4. ENTERING REQUIREMENTS: During the Promotion Period you must comment or like any entry submitted to the Contest marked with #SpookyScaryAvakins
Each comment and like to the Contest SpookyScaryAvakins entries on TikTok will provide one entry into the Sweepstake.
Once submitted, an entry cannot be deleted, modified, or cancelled. No other method of entry will be accepted. The promoter is not responsible for last, misplaced, illegible, mutilated, incomplete, incorrect or undelivered entries, and such entries will be deemed invalid.
As a condition of entering the Sweepstake, each entrant gives consent for the Promoter to obtain and deliver his or her Avakin Life Username for purpose of administering the Sweepstake and complying with applicable laws, regulations and rules.
There will be 1 (one) winner, who will be randomly chosen among those who commented or liked the Spooky Scary Avakins winning post. The winner will receive 20,000 Avacoins which will be credited to his Avakin Life account.
The prize are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize fully or partially with one of a comparable or greater value.
If an Entrant is found to be ineligible or does not respect the rules set forth in these Terms & Conditions, it is at the Promoter’s sole discretion to disqualify the potential Winner and select an alternate Winner.
Any local taxes not identified by this set of Terms and Conditions will be the sole duty of the Winners.
7. WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT:
8.1. The Promoter team of Judges who will evaluate each entry and announce the winners within 7 day of the Sweepstake ending. Their decision will be made based on the criteria set below and it will be final and binding in every aspect of the sweepstake.
8.2. The Winner will be announced on the Promoter’s Instagram Story or Promoter’s Instagram Post: AvakinOfficial on 23th of October 2020 at 09:00 P.M. UTC. On the date, the Winners will be contacted through direct messages on Instagram with the steps needed to claim their Prize.
8. PROMOTER: The Sweepstake is Promoted by Lockwood Publishing Ltd. (Promoter). The Promoter will conduct the Sweepstake based on these Official Rules. All copyrights and trademarks are property of Lockwood Publishing Ltd. and its licensors. TikTok and Instagram have no association with, nor promotes, this Sweepstake.
10. CHANGE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS. The Promoter reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time of the sweepstake. In the event the promoter decides to change these Terms and Conditions, the Entrants will be announced of such changes on Instagram. The modified Terms and Conditions will be published on the competition page without delay.
11. CANCELLATION. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify the sweepstake at any time in cases of fraud or technical difficulties which can jeopardize the integrity of the Sweepstake. Entries submitted prior to cancellation will be subject to the Promoter’s decision to award the Prize.
12. MISCELLANEOUS. If any of the provisions of this Set of Rules is invalid, unenforceable, or illegal, as such void, the rest shall enforce. The invalidity of one condition shall not affect the validity of the entire Set of Rules.
Disclaimer: The Promoter may conduct more contests/ sweepstake at the same time. Each contest/ sweepstake will have its own set of rules and its own specific ‘Prize’.