THE VOICE OF AVAKIN STAGE I TERMS AND CONDITIONS
LOCKWOOD PUBLISHING LTD.
Floors 1/2 City Buildings, 24-48 Carrington Street
NG1 7FG Nottingham,
Company number: 06242481
ITV Broadcasting Limited
“Event” shall mean the “The Voice of Avakin” availability in Game
“Eligibility Criteria” shall mean the criteria which must be satisfied by the participant in order to enter into the Event.
“Participant” shall mean every Avakin Life player that is fits the eligibility criteria.
“Eligibility Criteria” shall mean the criteria which Players must satisfy in order to enter the Event.
“Promoter”: The Event is Promoted by Lockwood Publishing Ltd. (Promoter) and its affiliates. The Promoter will conduct the Event based on these Official Rules. All copyrights and trademarks are property of Lockwood Publishing Ltd. and its licensors.
By participating in the Event you hereby confirm that you satisfy the Eligibility Criteria and that you accept and agree with the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Participation. In order to participate in the Event, the Entrant must own or create an Avakin Life account on their personal name by respecting the obligations of the Avakin Life Terms of Service available here.
2. Age. Participants shall be able to enter into the event solely if they are at least the age of 18 (eighteen). Any person interested in participation in the event between the age of 13 to 18 must obtain and provide parental consent from a parent/legal guardian. The promoter has the right to refuse any entry if the condition present in this article is not fully satisfied.
3. Territory. Participation is opened to worldwide residents except of the following countries: People’s Republic of China, The Netherlands, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, India and Pakistan.
4. The Promoter’s decision: The promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry into the Event or to disqualify any Participant who in their absolute discretion fails to satisfy any of the Eligibility Criteria or is otherwise in breach of the present Terms and Conditions. The Promoter decisions shall be final and binding.
5. CONTRACTUAL ARRAGNEMENTS: It is your sole responsibility to demonstrate that you are not bound by or subject to any type of contract which would prevent you from participating in the Event.
6. EVENT PERIOD. The Event will be created of 2 periods:
a. “Casting scene” that will run from the 5th of November 2021 until 10th of December.
b. “Stage Scene” that will run from 26th of November until 10th of December
7. EVENT STAGES.
a. “Casting Scene”. During the Casting scene the players will be able to access the social space to hang out, chat and watch videos, ie. The Green Room.
Players shall be entitled to interact in the casting scene with the on-scene NPC from which they will receive more detailed information regarding the Casting Participation Rules.
Within The Voice of Avakin event set, the player can purchase in game assets and The Voice of Avakin exclusive assets.
During the Casting Scene the player is entitled to choose between songs, each 30s to 45s. Songs will contain no lyrics and will be provided into a karaoke form.
During the performance of the karaoke, each player is entitled to choose an animation or animation sequence for his character.
b. “Stage Scene”. During Stage Scene each player can role-play at The Voice of Avakin scene by performing on the main stage, act as a fan or as a coach.
Acting as a coach will allow the player to sit on The Voice coach chair and hit the button.
8. PERFORMANCE RELEASE. By taking part in The Voice of Avakin you grant all necessary consents to the Promoter to record such audition and to use recordings featuring your voice in connection with the Programme and to exploit the same in all media throughout the world in perpetuity without any payment to you.
9. USER GENERATED CONTENT.
By entering the Event, you agree to provide the Promoter (Lockwood Publishing) and Promoter partner (i.e. ITV) a fully paid, worldwide, license to use, modify, adapt your submissions in the Event, including but not limited for marketing and promotional purposes.
10. COPYRIGHT. All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights used in the Event or in Avakin Life app shall vest with the Promoter and its licensors. Nothing in these terms shall be construed as granting any license of any intellectual property rights such as but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, patents to you or any third party.
11. CONFIDENTIALITY. During The Voice of Avakin event, players may receive confidential information from the Promoter or Promoter’s partners. In the event such information is privately disclose, you will not without the Promoter’s prior written consent disclose or publish in any way or form (including but not limited to social media channels) or discuss with any third party such information, other than information already in the public domain.
13. LIABILITY. You are solely responsible for paying all expenses you may incur when you access the Avakin Life app including but not restricted to internet or data service provider charges. Neither the promoter nor the promoter partner are responsible for your own equipment or software to be compatible with either Avakin Life application. To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither the Promoter or its partners shall be liable for:
a. Any damage to your equipment or software of for any loss of data that results from you use of the above-mentioned applications.
b. Any technical failure, malfunction, suspension or any termination of the service or Websites which may result in any Application not being properly received or recorded or any alleged loss of opportunity or future earning which might result therefrom.
c. Any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage arising from your use of our Services or our partners Services and/or the website, including without limitation loss of profits, loss of data, loss of anticipated earnings and loss of contract, however caused.
14. CHANGE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS. The Promoter reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time of the event. In the event the promoter decides to change these Terms and Conditions, the modified Terms and Conditions will be published on the competition page without delay.
15. CANCELLATION. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify the event at any time in cases of fraud or technical difficulties which can jeopardize the integrity of the event.
16. MISCELLANEOUS. If any of the provisions of this Set of Rules is invalid, unenforceable, or illegal, as such void, the rest shall enforce. The invalidity of one condition shall not affect the validity of the entire Set of Rules.
Disclaimer: The Promoter may conduct more events at the same time. Each event will have its own set of rules.